How third-party developers should interact with your brand. E.g. how to tell
people to not be misleading, even if they have the best intentions. Dropbox
did a wonderful job at this see here
Naming your app
Pick your own name. Don’t be misleading.
Providing your logo
We want to know you’re not misleading users by looking too much like our stuff.
Our stuff is ours, yours can be integrated but should not be confusing.
Use the latest version of our branding stuff. We can’t control you updating it
so all we can do is request you do.
Using Brand name, logo
- follow brand guidelines
- don’t say we endorse you, don’t mislead
- spell our name correctly, you twat
- you may only use our logo to link to us. get it here. don’t modify our stuff.
- be your own, don’t hoist our name into every single thing. it’s your app, after all.
- if you did all the stuff above, but mimic our complete UI, stop.
Support is here to talk you out of abusing our branding.